To sent your email account on Android, follow below steps
1. Open Settings of your Android device and tap on Accounts menu
2. Tap on Add Account at the very bottom of the screen
3. On the next screen, you will be required to choose the type of account. Select Email.
4. Enter your full email address and password, then click Manual Setup.
5. On the next screen you will need to choose whether you wish to configure IMAP or POP3 account. Simply choose IMAP ACCOUNT.
6. On the next screen, provide the following details
7. Provide Outgoing server details as below and click SIGN IN
8. Once you are successfully signed in, open Email application and start sending and receiving email on your Android